Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
The rainstorms in California this winter have brought much needed relief from the drought. Drought conditions contributed to the recent wildfires resulting in loss of life, loss of homes and the devastation of large forested areas.
I am sure you agree that it is great news that the drought has ended, however, it does come with a price, albeit a small price when compared to the devastation associated with a drought.
With all the rainfallour homes and businesses may have sustained water damage. Here are some of the telltale signs.
- Sagging or collapsing rain gutters -Can cause water intrusion into a wall or ceiling cavity.
- Water Stains Inside the home – Staining on the drywall can be an indication of a roof leak or a breach in the siding.
- Changes to the flooring – Hardwood and laminate flooring that is cupping, crowning or buckling, carpeting that shows discoloration and vinyl that is lifting or peeling are all indications of water damage.
- Musty odors – Musty odors can be an indication of moisture that is supporting mold growth. As mold feeds on moisture and building materials, it off gases. This odor is a warning signof possible wet materials that need to be mitigated.
If any of these conditions exist call SERVPRO of Santa Cruz toinspect and provideour findings. An estimate will be provided that details what is needed to get your home back to normal conditions. We will help make it “Like it never even happened.” - (831) 457-1997.
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (831) 457-1997
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Santa Cruz is close by and ready to respond to your flood or water damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Santa Cruz community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Santa Cruz, CA
- Ben Lomond, CA
- Felton, CA
- Scotts Valley, CA
- Redwood Grove, CA
- Riverside Grove, CA
- Davenport, CA
- Boulder Creek, CA
- Mount Hermon, CA
- Lompico, CA
Why Choose SERVPRO of Santa Cruz?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
As water damage specialists, we have the experience, expertise, and advanced training that enables us to get your property dried quickly and thoroughly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Using specialized equipment and products, our technicians extract standing water and dry your property quickly and efficiently. We then finish the job with professional-grade cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Since every flood and water damage scenario is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. However, the overall water restoration process remains the same. The steps below detail our restoration process for the typical water-damaged property.